Brawn Consulting is launching a three-day virtual class on what they’re calling “the new role of sales” and the importance of the salesperson on March 29-31st.
Alan Brawn notes that “Every year we celebrate new AV, IT and digital signage technologies. Today the technologies are different but so are the relationships with our customers. The focus is no longer about a product but rather solving problems and creating an AV experience that adds value beyond the products we sell.”
AVIXA said in a statement: “The role of sales takes on a new meaning and importance and we need to be prepared to address the new reality of the seller/buyer relationship with new skills. This new course explores the need for differentiation and that today the difference is “you” the salesperson.”
This course will cover:
- The history of sales
- Exploring “you” the salesperson
- Synthesizing today’s sales models
- Differentiate by adding your value
- Understanding customer personalities
- Handling objections/continuances/rejections
- Being productive versus busy
- The buyers, sellers, and influencers
- Keys to success
The course costs $425. You can register here.