Bowers & Wilkins launched its Zeppelin wireless speaker, a stereo system in one component. It features “reference quality drive unit technologies” arranged in dedicated left and right speaker assemblies around a central subwoofer powered by 240 watts of amplification.
Other features of the Zeppelin wireless speaker include:
- AirPlay 2 and aptX Adaptive Bluetooth for iOS and Android music streaming
- Spotify Connect
- Available in midnight grey and pearl grey
- Includes switchable, dimmable ambient lighting to create a “halo” effect on metal pedestal stand
- Control via Bowers & Wilkins Music App
- The app also gives access to a host of streaming services including Deezer, Last.fm, Qobuz, Soundcloud, TIDAL and TuneIn
- Built-in Alexa functionality
- multi-room capability planned for introduction in early 2022
The Zeppelin is available now for $799.