Bose Professional ControlSpace Designer software (CSD) version 5.0.1 is now available for download today from PRO.BOSE.COM. This latest release features a powerful suite of new features, tools and algorithms, allowing designers to effectively and quickly create versatile audio systems. CSD 5.0.1 includes specific functions aimed at streamlining the workflow of audio conferencing installations with the new ControlSpace EX conferencing processor and under-table Dante endpoints.
ControlSpace Designer software 5.0.1 provides all the necessary tools and functions to configure both audio processing and network operation of Bose ControlSpace processors, endpoints and PowerMatch amplifiers. This software update adds the following:
- Support for the ControlSpace EX-1280C conferencing processor including new DSP blocks: Acoustic Echo Canceller, VoIP, PSTN/POTS, USB, Conference Room Router, Room Combine Group, Enhanced AGC, linkable gated and gain-sharing auto-mixers, simplified logic control, and AmpLink
- Support for Panaray MSA12X modular steerable array loudspeaker including a new MSA12X device block, MSA12X control panel, and basic steer/spread beam steering directly from within ControlSpace Designer software
- Support for ControlSpace EX-UH, EX-4ML, and EX-8ML under-table Dante endpoints<
- Support for various Dante-enabled products including popular Shure MXA910 and MXA310 microphones, Audio-Technica ATND971 and ATND8677 microphones, and Audio-Technica’s ATND8734 microphone power module with Dante output.
- User experience improvements such as multi-wiring, adjustable port spacing, audio routing, and an updated graphical user interface
- Additions to the Bose Loudspeaker Database: Speaker EQs added for newer EdgeMax EM90/EM180 loudspeakers and the MB210 subwoofer
This new version of ControlSpace Designer software comes two months in advance of global availability of the Bose ControlSpace EX audio conferencing devices. This system includes the ControlSpace EX-1280C conferencing processor and three Dante-based ControlSpace under-table endpoints (EX-4ML, EX-8ML and EX-UH). Designed with input from leading integrators, the system features connectivity for various types of audio conferencing, including USB, VoIP, PSTN, analog and phone headset audio. The system will be available to ship in early April 2018; integrators can use the new ControlSpace software to design projects now, in advance of the product shipping.
Bose Professional is excited to announce its new online Bose Professional Education Center. This platform has been designed to deliver easily-accessible training courses for Bose Pro products. Courses are available today on the Bose Pro Education Center to support the release of ControlSpace Designer version 5.0.1 software and the upcoming availability of ControlSpace EX hardware. Level 1 and Level 2 courses both offer a self-paced tool to learn how to work with ControlSpace devices and use the advanced features of ControlSpace Designer software. This training will be helpful for any DSP programmer working with ControlSpace, but has an extra focus on the new features that streamline conferencing installations.