Framingham, MA, September 6, 2017 – Bose Professional is now shipping the MB210 compact subwoofer, designed for background/foreground music and small sound-reinforcement systems that require low-frequency extension down to 37 Hz. The MB210 subwoofer features two 10-inch high-excursion woofers, derived from the award-winning Bose Professional F1 subwoofer, in a compact Baltic-birch plywood enclosure optimized for fixed-installations. Featuring outstanding performance-to-size ratio, the MB210 is designed to complement Bose Professional loudspeaker lines such as FreeSpace®, Panaray®, and RoomMatch® Utility, with additional bass impact. The MB210 is available in black or white and ships with a u-bracket for easy mounting to walls or ceilings.
Key features of the MB210 compact subwoofer include:
- Two 10-inch high-excursion woofers
- 500 W long-term power handling
- Low-frequency response down to 37 Hz
- 123 dB maximum continuous SPL, 129 dB peak SPL (half-space loading)
- Baltic Birch plywood enclosure optimized for fixed installations
- Compact 26” x 11.5” x 18” (660 x 292 x 457 mm) dimensions
- 41 lbs (18.6 kg)
- Available in black or white finish
- U-bracket included for easy horizontal or vertical mounting
The Bose Professional MB210 compact subwoofer is now available. To learn more, please visit PRO.BOSE.COM.