Bond Releases CEDIA Expo 2023 Plans
CEDIA Expo 2023 attendees will see Bond’s technology at 10 exhibits! This as the Bond RF-to-WiFi platform is increasingly becoming recognized as the preferred way to control motorized window shades, drapery, screens, awnings, and ceiling fans. It has earned this leadership position for its extreme flexibility (collaborating with many brands), simple set-up, exceptional range, and reasonable pricing. Become a Bond dealer here: BondHome.io.
The Bond Bridge Pro RF-to-WiFi bridge ($379) brings smartphone control to motorized window treatments, ceiling fans and gas fireplaces in the home (range of 3,500 sq. ft.). The Bridge integrates with Crestron, Savant, Control4, Elan, RTI, URC, and Homebridge automation plus Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, SmartThings Apps and Josh.ai voice activation. It is compatible with Somfy, Rollease Acmeda, Coulisse/Motion Blinds, Dooya, Gaposa, NICE, Amp Motorization, J-Star, BTX, A-OK, and Bofu shade motors. (Complete list of compatible motors: https://bondhome.io/supported-motorization-brands/)
Bond also offers wireless (RF), battery-powered flush-mount keypads to remote-control window coverings. The newest is the Sidekick for Shades Gen2 keypad ($99). This simultaneously controls multiple brands within a 2,000 sq. ft. home and can provide state feedback. It is compatible with Somfy, Rollease Acmeda, Motion Blinds, Dooya, Gaposa, Nice, AMP Motorization, A-OK, MagnaTrack, and PowerShades. Included are interchangeable 5- and 1-channel button pads, a decora faceplate (attached to wall or control box), and 10-year replaceable coin cell battery. Custom engraving is also available.
CEDIA Expo 2023 attendees will see Bond featured at these 10 exhibits:
- Bond (Booth 1838): Demonstrating its Bond Bridge Pro and Sidekick for Shades Gen2.
- MagnaTrack (Booth 4101): Selling two Bond Bridge Pro bridges designed for Defender Series of Outdoor Hurricane Screens and Shades Motors.
- PowerShades (Booth 532): Now Bond Bridge Pro compatible.
- Savant (Booth 2519): Savant’s Shades by J-Geiger now Bond Bridge Pro compatible.
- Specialized Shading Solutions (Booth 739): Selling Bond Bridge Pro.
- Motion Blinds (Booth C1112): Bond Bridge Pro compatible.
- Nice (Booth 2538): Indoor / outdoor shade motors now Bond Bridge Pro compatible.
- WALL-SMART (Booth C1103): Developed, selling in-wall / in-ceiling mounting solutions.
- Screen Innovations (Booth 1832): Bond Bridge Pro compatible. Announcement coming.
Co-Hosts Info-Sessions with J-Geiger Shading Systems and Screen Innovations
These are two must-attend sessions for integrators looking to excel in the window coverings category.
- Thursday, Sept. 7, 10-11:30 p.m., Room 710: Bond and J-Geiger Shading Systems are hosting an interactive discussion “Increasing Profitability and Revenue by adding Motorized Shades to Every Home Automation Installation” using J-Geiger Shading Systems and the Bond Bridge Pro bridge. James Geiger will be conducting demos of his rapid-install shading systems, where integrators will have a fun contest setting up the shades.
- Friday, Sept. 8, 1-2:30 p.m., Room 710: Bond and Screen Innovations are hosting a training session “The Future of Shade Control with Bond and SI.” It will focus on raising customer experiences, improving profitability, and simplifying shade design and system deployments. Covered will be controlling projects from the single and powerful app from a joint Bond and SI development.
Consumers Want More Motorized Shades and Smarter Control
Confirmed by the most recent survey of 100K active users of the Bond Bridge platform, 64% of shades users want all their shades to be motorized and more than half would like to add additional motorized shades to their home. Smart control continues to be a demand feature. To view the shade survey in its entirety, click here: https://hubs.ly/Q01FsFSY0