BlueJeans just announced the availability of the BlueJeans Enterprise with Meetings plan for $16.66 per host per month (billed annually). Building on BlueJeans Standard ($9.99/month) and BlueJeans Pro ($13.99/month), the new BlueJeans Enterprise plan delivers a video conferencing experience that is optimized to support hybrid work.
BlueJeans Meetings is an enterprise-grade video conferencing performance for users at home, in the conference room and everywhere in between. Features include of the plan include:
- Unlimited Recordings: This feature allows users to record Smart Meetings to share highlights, action items and context with key stakeholders.
- Standards-Based Conference Room Support: The plan includes standards-based room system interoperability (H.323/SIP endpoints) to allow users to join BlueJeans Meetings from any conference room that is outfitted with existing video teleconferencing equipment.
- Command Center Live: BlueJeans Command Center Live provides insight for meeting administrators regarding their team’s overall video conferencing experience. Live, real-time controls and metrics allow admins to identify and mitigate potential issues while ensuring that remote teams encounter zero disruptions.
- Brand Customization: Users can customize their UI as needed, inserting their logo and other brand elements across BlueJeans’ desktop app, browser experience, landing pages and invitation emails.
- Host up to 200 participants: The plan allows up to 200 participants per meeting. BlueJeans Enterprise customers can take full advantage of breakout sessions, enhanced gallery view and meeting reactions.