Biamp’s New Parlé Beamtracking Microphones Launch
At ISE 2019, Biamp (Stand 3-B120) intros the new Parlé family of Beamtracking microphones. The new TCM-X ceiling and TTM-X tabletop models join the TCM-1 pendant speaker launched today, as well. Only Biamp’s patent-pending Beamtracking technology follows meeting participants as they move around the room, ensuring the highest quality voice pick up wherever the person is sitting or standing.
The TCM-X is a low-profile, ceiling mounted 6-inch microphone contained within a discrete enclosure that blends subtly into the ceiling. For rooms where a tabletop microphone is desirable, the TTM-X is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. The new Parlé models feature four 90-degree tracking zones delivering dynamic, 360-degree room coverage, and each microphone uses just one channel of acoustic echo cancellation (AEC) for far more efficient processing resource utilization than conventional beamforming models.
Leveraging Biamp’s unique termination-free design, installations requiring two microphones can add an additional satellite microphone to either the ceiling or tabletop model by connecting it to the primary microphone’s processing unit. All models are available in black or white and come in the following configurations:
- Parlé TCM-X — AVB-enabled Beamtracking ceiling microphone
- Parlé TCM-XA — AVB-enabled Beamtracking ceiling microphone with 2-channel PoE+ amplifier featuring Biamp’s patent-pending burst power mode
- Parlé TCM-XEX — Beamtracking ceiling microphone expansion model
- Parlé TTM-X — AVB-enabled Beamtracking tabletop microphone
- Parlé TTM-XEX — Beamtracking tabletop microphone expansion model
The new Parlé Beamtracking microphones will be available Q2 of 2019 and can be found here.