Biamp Now Shipping Apprimo TEC-X AV Control Pads
Biamp is shipping its newest Apprimo TEC-X family of AV control pads, designed to provide simple interfaces for presentation spaces and conference rooms via “highly intuitive capacitive touch capabilities, delivered at the price of a keypad controller.” Redesigned for improved speed and responsiveness and adding new features, with this 4.4.x update Biamp has “evolved the TEC-X family beyond digital control pads into its own category of small, wall-mounted and tabletop touch panels.”
Enhanced design features include an updated font, adding icons, text/icon justification, with unique options for each button state.
With another new feature, TEC-X blocks, users load TEC-X as part of their Tesira layout, all in one step. The company also says it has made it easy to add these new features and functionality to existing TEC-X devices by migrating existing TEC-X configuration files.
- Enhanced speed provides instantaneous responsiveness and feedback
- Multiple Pages, page flip navigation, up to 10 pages
- Add icons to buttons
- Updated font with international language support
- Text and icon justification options
- Apply design options per button state including unique text, color, and icons