Biamp Introduces Commercial Horns and Surface-Mount Loudspeakers With 70 V Taps
Biamp has announced its new commercial horns and surface-mount loudspeakers and shipping with the inclusion of 70 V taps. The new model includes:
- H10 – Suited for both indoor and outdoor use, the H10 is a compact, industrial compression-driver horn. It offers high sound pressure, which makes this loudspeaker “ideally suited for speech and the reproduction of alarm signals.”
- H20 – The H20 is a weatherproof, industrial horn loudspeaker with compression driver. Ideal for long-distance and outdoor use, high sound pressure makes it ideally suited for speech and the reproduction of alarm signals in a noisy environment, according to Biamp.
- H30LT – The H30LT is an industrial compression-driver horn loudspeaker. Ideal for covering long and wide distances for speech reproduction or alarm signals, both indoor and outdoor. Even with higher background noise Biamp claims the message will be heard loud and clear.
- MPLT62 – The MPLT62 is two-way, high quality music projector. According to Biamp, its long-throw performance delivers quality music and speech over long distances and wide areas. The two-way feature keeps music sounding natural while the horn shape housing ensures sound covers a long distance.
- OVO3T – OVO3T is a surface-mount loudspeaker that “can be used for background music and paging purposes in a wide variety of applications.” A switch on the rear of the enclosure allows selection of 16 ohm or 70V/100V operation.
- OVO5T – OVO5T is two-way surface-mount loudspeaker that can be used for “background music and paging purposes in a wide variety of applications.” A switch on the rear of the enclosure allows selection of 16 ohm or 70V/100V operation.