Biamp Announces the USB 200 is Now Shipping, Supports Devio SCR-10, SCR-20 and SCR-25
Biamp announced the USB 200 is shipping and supports the Devio SCR-10, SCR-20 and SCR-25. The USB 200 adds USB switching to rooms, making it easier to share peripheral devices between in-room PC and BYOD laptops.
Supporting both USB 2.0 and 3.0, the USB 200 allows easy switching of a device between two host computers. It is equipped with automated priority switching when a second computer is connected (BYOD), or the source can be changed manually via an external control system. A two-second power switch delay when switching between computers ensures a stable and reliable re-connection of the device. Built-in active powered USB allows the use of USB 3.0 cable lengths of up to 10 feet (3m) and USB 2.0 cable lengths of up to 17 feet (5m) on both sides of the switch for greater flexibility in device placement.
Key features include:
- Allows easy switching between an in-room computer and a laptop
- Supports both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0
- Configurable automatic priority switching when second computer is connected
- Manual switching via third party control system supported
- Power switch delay cuts power for 2 seconds when switching between computers
- Built-in active powered USB allows USB 2.0 cable lengths to up to 17 feet (5m) and USB 3.0 cable lengths up to 10 feet (3m) on each side of the switch