BenQ America today introduced the BL3200PT – a 32-inch wide quad high-definition (WQHD) monitor designed specifically for 3D printing, computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM). The BL3200PT features a 2560×1440 resolution and a VA panel with a 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angle.
Part of BenQ’s RevolutionEyes monitor series, which claims to increase user comfort during long periods of computer use, the BL3200PT incorporates BenQ’s so-called ZeroFlicker technology. Using a new direct lighting system engineered to eliminate flicker issues caused by backlight LED controllers, the eye-comfort technology enhances productivity and reduces visual fatigue by eliminating monitor flickering at all brightness levels. In addition, the BL3200PT is equipped with Low Blue Light technology that successfully manages the exposure of blue spectrum light emitted by computer screens, further contributing to more comfortable viewing sessions.
Additional features include:
- Automatic Eye-Protect Sensor: Detects ambient light levels and automatically adjusts monitor brightness throughout the day for optimized clarity and comfort. Perfect for designers who have large windows in their offices.
- Anti-Glare Reduction: Advanced anti-glare reduces screen reflection and eliminates visual interference, preventing both eye fatigue and stress.
- Reading Mode: Recreates the comfortable experience of reading books by adjusting the monitor’s color temperature and brightness levels as well as balancing contrast ratio and sharpness to simulate the look of real paper.
- Height Adjustment Stand (HAS): Allows users to find the best viewing angle for personal use or screen sharing from an extensive range of monitor adjustments such as height, tilt, pivot, and swivel.
- Smart Reminder (Optional): Reminds users to take a break at predefined time intervals