BenQ released the first 4K laser projector in its Laser DLP lineup, the LK936ST laser projector. The 4K UHD 5100 ANSI lumen projector is built for home and commercial golf simulators and is available for $5,849. It features 92% Rec. 709 color coverage for more realistic golf course hues, 20,000 hours of maintenance-free use and a more flexible installation.
Other features of the LK936ST laser projector include:
- Texas Instruments’ DLP chip technology.
- 3,000,000:1 contrast ratio.
- 0.81-0.89 short throw lens.
- 1.1x zoom capacity.
- Includes lens shift and other fine-tuning installation tools.
- Horizontal and vertical keystone correction.
- Multiple HDMI inputs.
- Networking and audio I/O.