BenQ Adds InstaShow VS20 BYOM Wireless System for Hybrid Meetings
BenQ just debuted a new wireless system dubbed the InstaShow VS20. The InstaShow VS20 is a BYOM wireless system specifically aimed at hybrid meetings. Using a laptop connected button – with a built-in microphone and up to 4K transmission, and InstaShow sends content via the network (or ad-hoc) using a router-quality chipset for security. Designed for medium to large-sized rooms, the InstaShow VS20 gives everyone in a room control of a meeting and a mic.
- Just plug in a button and start sharing in just seconds. No app or network access needed.
- Two-way touch enables attendees to wirelessly present from interactive displays from up to 60 feet away.
- 4K video quality.
- 4-Way Split Screen: Up to 4 presenters can share content smoothly on one screen.
- Camera & Screen Sharing via One App: InstaShow VS Assist app combines the meeting room video bar, camera, and screen sharing under the same network to all video conferencing assets for both local attendees and remote participants.
- Information Security: WPA2, AES 128-bit and router-level internal channel isolation provide transmission and data security.
- Connects with laptops, smartphones and tablets running Windows or iOS.
- InstaShow VS20 Button transmitter offers both HDMI and USB-C connectivity for different devices.