BAE Audio’s newest offering, the 1073MPL, is a class A preamplifier in a compact package. A two-input impedance switch (1,200 and 300 ohms) allows the pre-amp to work with nearly any microphone and it also includes a high impedance DI for guitar and synth. Similar to the rest of the BAE 1073 line, the 1073MPL uses Carnhill transformers.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
- Line Input Impedance: 10k ohms
- Output Impedance: 65 ohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 100dB min @ 60Hz
- Maximum Output Level: +27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
- Gain dB: 0 to 71 dB
The 1073MPL is available now and lists for $899. All the specs are here.