B-Tech Audio Video Mounts just launched a new range of “premium” (aka: high-end) freestanding stands for mounting monitors in portrait and landscape format. Designed for digital signage and video conferencing, the line is part of its B-Tech’s System X range.
The BT8380-FSB is a premium base which supports BT8380 columns and can also be used with B-Tech’s 60-millimter poles. Features include adjustable feet for uneven floor surfaces and integrated cable management for neat and tidy installations. Its heavy duty steel construction provides stability, eliminating the need to drill and fix to the floor.
The new base is utilized across a range of new stands for a variety of applications:
- BTF840 – Universal Flat Screen Floor Stand for either landscape or portrait displays – 1.8 meters
- BTF841 – Universal Dual Stack Flat Screen Floor Stand for either landscape or portrait mounting of two displays – 1.8 meters
- BTF842 – Universal Dual Stack Flat Screen Floor Stand for portrait mounting two large displays – 2.4 meters
- BTF843 – Universal Portrait Flat Screen Floor Stand designed to mount extra-large screens in a portrait orientation – 1.8 meters
- BTF844 – Universal Twin Screen VC Stand for side-to-side display configurations – 1.8 meters
- BTF845 – Universal Twin Screen VC Stand for side-to-side display configurations of large screens – 1.8 meters