AVIXA has announced the agenda for its new Integrated Life program at InfoComm 2018 in Las Vegas. Taking place June 5 at the Westgate Las Vegas, this one-day thought-leadership event will feature interactive panel discussions and presentations focused on the crossover opportunities between the commercial and residential audiovisual markets. The program sessions will cover topics such as the impact of artificial intelligence on consumer and commercial markets, voice-first products and the user experience, smart home and building technology solution trends and more.
AVIXA and conference partner Parks Associates are currently accepting speaker submissions through Feb. 28, 2018, on the following topics:
- Integrated Life: How the Enterprise and Connected Home Are Converging
- Simplifying the AV Experience: User Interface Innovations
- Delivering Value by Safeguarding Security and Privacy
- Enabling the Integrated Life: Interoperability, System Design, and Managed Services
- Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, and Voice: The Impact of Innovative Technologies
- How Sensors, Automation, and Big Data Create Personalized Experiences
- Understanding Consumers’ Expectations and Why They Buy “Smart” Devices
- Changing Consumer Habits and the Effect on Technology Experiences in Hospitality and Entertainment
In addition, the InfoComm 2018 exhibit floor (June 6-8) will have an area devoted to Integrated Life solutions, showcasing smart lighting, sensor technology, building and home automation, voice control, integrated security, mobile AV and much more.
For more information about Integrated Life at InfoComm 2018 and to submit a proposal to speak at the event, go here.