Welcome to an extended version of AV Power Up! as we have those in the know on this one to talk about the big show in Orlando! Join Corey (@Cbmoss) Moss, Stacy (@Vaddio_Stacy) Kringlen, Johnny (@JMOTA3) Mota and your host (uh oh) Chuck (@madsoundguy) Espinoza — along with guest co-hosts Jane (@Jane_Pivot) Johnson and Jeremy (@jeremy_caldera) Caldera as they welcome:
- Chris Neto (@chris_neto) with AV Helpdesk Inc.
On this show the Crew and guests talk about the many happenings at InfoComm, from the show itself to the AV community at large:
- Stacy (hey, she’s back!) discusses the latest blog from InfoComm Executive Director and CEO Dave Labuskes “The Final Countdown to InfoComm.”
- Corey talks about the Technology Pavilions at the show (and even mashes up the name of his favorite one).
- Chuck lets us know all there is to know about education that’s taking place (and who better to hear this from than the madsoundeducationguy).
- Jeremy gives us the lowdown on CTS certification there (and maybe he and Chuck will meet up with you at the CTS wall).
- Jane tells us about the Women of InfoComm Network and information about the breakfast and events on Thursday of the show (and she becomes the temporary overseer of the guys on this show with Christa out).
- Johnny gives his stuff and things perspective on being an InfoComm first-timer (other first-timers listen up!).
- Chris talks about AVSelfie and the AV community as well (he’ll also set you straight on the true meaning of “pie”).
- And we finish up talking about the InfoComm Career Fair (yes, Chuck gives suggestions here too) and of course those Hot Jobs.
For more on the show itself, go to http://www.infocommshow.org where you’ll find a wealth of information including more about what you’ll hear on this episode, the opening keynote (on the Internet of Things), the Early-Bird Tour and much more. So get comfortable and settle in for this extended version of the show, and we hope to see you in Orlando.