Autonomic has introduced the new Mirage MMS-2A music player, which delivers what the company says is reference quality high-resolution audio through three independent streams to a multi-room system with as many as 96 zones. A new generation of the company’s cloud-based media server, the MMS-2A will store, sync, schedule and stream an entire music collection along with the most popular online streaming services.
- Fanless, passive cooling design
- 100 percent solid state drive – 128 GB SSD, supports approximately 25k songs with expandable storage capabilities via USB or networked attached storage
- 1RU chassis – Rack mountable (rack ears included) or feet included to display the unit
- Outputs: 1USB, 1 coax digital, 1 analog
- Supports 24-bit/96 kHz content
- Streaming services: Pandora, SiriusXM, Spotify, Slacker, Rhapsody, TuneIn
- Two Airplay receivers (1 per stream)
- HDMI and VGA outputs for OSD
The MMS-2A is listed at MRSP $1,995, the same price as its predecessor. Autonomic is now offering Mirage Audio System two or five-stream base packs featuring the MMS-2A and MMS-5A music players. 16-zone packages start at $499 per zone ($7,995 MSRP) with four-zone, two-stream packages starting at $3,995 MSRP. All Mirage Audio System packages are expandable to 96 zones.
The MMS-2A is available now. More information is here.