Aurora’s second generation Digital Xtreme Matrix (DXM) switchers with HDBaseT CAT I/O cards offering 1080p 60Hz transmission over single CAT cable up to 600 feet. Three card cage sizes for up to 32 discrete channels of Input and output. Aurora claims it has auto EDID learning and management.
The DXM-G2 also offers flexible RS232 signal routing via HDBaseT I/O Cards to individual outputs or to all outputs simultaneously for unprecedented display control. With a full assortment of Input cards no format is left behind with crystal clear digital conversion to 1920×1080 60Hz.
- Units configurable 4-channels per card
- HDBaseT CAT Input / Output Cards (up to 600ft over Single CAT Cable)
- VGA Input / Output Cards
- 3G/HD/SD SDI Input / Output Cards
- HDMI Input / Output Cards (Output Cards w/Audio De-embedding & Auto DVI Detect)
- HDBaseT Powers remote Tx/Rx units over CAT Cable w/Flexible RS232 Control routing
- DVI Fiber Input / Output Cards (up to 2km Single Mode)
- YPbPr Input Cards
- RS232 Control and Optional LAN Control
- Field Serviceable with Hot-Swappable I/O cards and Optional Redundant Power Supplies
- Available in 8×8 (DXM-88-G2), 16×16 (DXM-1616-G2), and 32×32 (DXM-3232-G2) configurations (I/O cards sold separately)