Aurora Adds 8-Button Single-Gang Keypad
Aurora’s new DXB-8 is a low-cost, eight-button, single-gang wall keypad with two RS232 outputs. It mates with Aurora’s DXW-2 series HDBaseT Wall plates, allowing RS232 control via HDBaseT to the display over a single cable. The new button panel comes in black and white with an assortment of laser-etched backlit buttons.
The DXB-8 can also be used in standalone operation with each button configurable with RS232 macros, press and hold ramping features and user definable back-lit buttons in red, green and blue. With its .48″ depth, the 1-gang Decora button panel can easily be installed in the wall or table mounted.
- Eight back-lit buttons (red, green, blue)
- Two RS232 ports
- 9600-115k selectable baud rates
- Fits in standard 1-gang box
- Designed to work seamlessly with DXW-2 series HDBaseT wall plates
- Customizable laser-etched buttons
- 5vDC power (direct from DXW-2 or external PS)
- Low-depth: 0.48″ – fits in floor and table boxes
- Available in black and white