AudioControl has announced the availability of a suite of dedicated control drivers for their newly released matrix amplifier, the Director Model M6400. Now control drivers for AMX, Crestron, Control4, RTI and Savant allow integrators to control the key functions of The Director Model M6400 matrix-amplifier when they are used in conjunction with their respective control systems.
Functions of the drivers include:
- Discrete input selection – eight analog plus two digital with full matrixing to any output channels, amplified or digital buss
- Ability to increase and decrease volume levels incrementally in each zone plus muting
- Volume level adjustment on a per zone, per group, or per zone while in a group basis
- Recall equalization setting from memory locations
- Set a default “Maximum On Volume” function
- Program query commands to identify current known volume status of zones and alerts
- Dynamic Grouping
The Director Model M6400, part of AudioControl’s new Matrix M-Series, builds upon AudioControl’s ‘The Director’ DSP Series driving sixteen channels of high-power amplification in a 2U chassis that delivers over 65 watts per channel at 8 ohms, 100 watts per channel at 4 ohms and 175 watts at 8 ohm bridged, all channels driven. The M6400 features on-board digital signal processing, graphic and parametric equalization by zone, network monitoring, and programming plus the addition of volume control, channel/zone grouping and zone audio presets.
The new drivers are available on the AudioControl website here.