Audio-Technica is now shipping the new ATH-M60x On-Ear Professional Monitor Headphones, the latest addition to A-T’s M-Series line. Designed for studio, broadcast and mobile applications, the ATH-M60x is a low-profile, on-ear professional headphone model that utilizes the same proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers found in the ATH-M50x (with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils), delivering clarity throughout an extended frequency range with accurate bass response.
The ATH-M60x’s low-profile, closed-back, on-ear design come with three interchangeable cables (1.2 m – 3.0 m coiled, 3.0 m straight, and 1.2 m straight — each with a 3.5 mm (1/8″) mini-plug), a 6.3 mm (1/4″) screw-on adapter and a protective carrying pouch.
- Low-profile, closed-back, on-ear design provides excellent isolation and fit
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers (the same used in the critically acclaimed ATH-M50x) with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Low-impedance design delivers high output level from any headphone output
- Memory foam earpads and headband
- Earpads and headband detach for easy replacement
- Detachable cables (includes 1.2 m – 3.0 m coiled cable, 3.0 m straight cable and 1.2 m straight cable)
Audio-Technica’s ATH-M60x On-Ear Professional Monitor Headphones are $199 and are here.