Audio-Technica Launches AT8175 Microphone Pop Filter at ISE 2023
Audio-Technica launched the AT8175 Microphone Pop Filter designed for up-close use to assist in reducing excessive pressures on the microphone’s element. The AT8175 is sleeker than standard pop filters and custom-designed to clip onto the front of A-T 20 Series side-address mics. Designed for recording, podcasting or streaming applications, the AT8175 provides added protection against plosive consonants (such as “p’s” and “b’s,” etc.) without any compromise to the audio quality.
The AT8175 is compatible with the following A-T 20 Series microphones:
- AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- AT2020USB-X Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone
- AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- AT2050 Multi-pattern Condenser Microphone
- AT2020USB+ Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone
The AT8175 measures 74 milimeter (2.9 inch) by 63 milimeter (2.5 inch) by 88 milimeter (3.5 inch) and has a weight of 31.1 grams (1.1 ounces) and is now available for $24 — go here.