Dante Controller is a free software application for Windows (7 and 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8, 10.7.5 and 10.8) that allows you to set up and manage audio routes in a Dante audio network, and configure your Dante devices. Dante has been adopted as a networking standard by over 40 AV companies thus far.
It also provides real-time network monitoring functionality, including bandwidth usage, clock health monitoring and event logging, enabling you to quickly identify and fix potential issues on the network.
V3.4.0 provides a new toolset to better monitor and tune the audio network.
- Dante Controller application support of Windows 8 OS (32 or 64 bit)
- Channel Metering – indicates if audio is present on a given connection and running at a proper audio range
- Multicast bandwidth display – indicates the current multicast audio network bandwidth.
- Clock Health Monitoring – detects and provides a warning if a device is at risk of losing sync with the master clock.
- Event View – a new ability to monitor the network status, including warning and details of problematic network configuration, communication errors, or other unexpected problems.
- Mute status – shows if a device has been automatically muted due to clock sync issues.
Registered audinate.com users can download Dante Controller directly from our website. If you are not yet registered, you can register as part of the download process and you can get the update here: http://www.audinate.com/