Audinate, creator of the industry-leading Dante media networking technology, and many leading audio equipment manufacturers will be hosting the annual Dante AV Networking World education event during Integrated Systems Europe 2016 on Monday, 8 Feb. 2016. The workshop and seminar programme will be held at the Amsterdam Holiday Inn near the RAI Convention Center.
Returning for its sixth consecutive year, the event will feature an increased emphasis on Dante training, giving design consultants, system integrators, audio engineers and IT managers the tools and information they need to get started with Audinate’s audio networking solution. Dante has more than 250 OEM licensees and over 600 Dante-enabled products now available on the market.
The free all-day conference will feature industry trends and research, insight from leading audio manufacturers, in-depth training sessions and real-world case studies. The presentations and training sessions will include:
- The Latest Trends in Audio Networking
- Understanding Standards, Protocols and Solutions
- Making the Leap from Analogue to Networked Audio
- Setting up and Deploying Dante Networks
- Networking Fundamentals for Audio Professionals
- Dante Case Study: Networked Audio System at Frankfurt Kap Europa Convention Centre
- Dante Case Study: Networking Stadiums with Broadcasters for the Rugby World Cup
- Dante Via and Software-Based Audio Networking
- Dante Labs: A Sneak Peek at Future of Dante
The event runs from 9:00 to 16:00 and will include a sponsored lunch for all attendees and a hosted networking cocktail reception to conclude the day. Seating is limited, so register now to reserve your spot.