Audinate has announced that over 500 Dante-enabled products are now available from licensed manufacturers worldwide. This represents more than a 60 percent increase in the number of available products in the last 12 months.
This milestone was reached this week with several new products being launched by partner manufacturers at the IBC show in Amsterdam, including:
- Solid State Logic announced the System T, a fully networked broadcast audio production environment with new ways to combine control interfaces, processor cores and I/O devices.
- TSL Products announced two Dante Audio Monitors, the Mix and Solo models, both featuring Dante.
- RTS announced the KP-Series key panels which features Dante connectivity in all three models.
- Jünger Audio announced the Dante Audio over IP interface card to network all Junger Audio Slim Line digital audio processors.
- Bel Digital announced a Dante audio monitor which provides audible monitoring as well as visual signal strength indication.
In addition to these new products in the broadcast industry, recent product announcements include products in the commercial install market, pro audio and public address markets.
To see the full directory of Dante-enabled products, go here.