Atlona has expanded its line of HDMI extension products with the new Avance Series of HDBaseT extender kits. Five Avance Series kits provide installation options for commercial AV applications ranging from conference rooms and classrooms to extended-distance video distribution. Four transmit 4K/UHD 60Hz 4:2:0 video up to 130 feet (40 meters) or 1080p 60Hz video up to 230 ft (70 m) over category 6A/7 twisted pair cable, while the fifth transmits 4K 60Hz 4:2:0 video over longer distances up to 330 ft (100 m).
The Avance Series lineup comprises:
- AT-AVA-EX70-2PS-KIT — 40-m 4K/UHD extender kit with locally powered transmitter and receiver
- AT-AVA-EX70-KIT — 40-m 4K/UHD extender kit with remote power, where the receiver is powered by the transmitter over HDBaseT
- AT-AVA-EX70C-KIT — 40-m 4K/UHD extender kit with remote power plus bidirectional extension of RS-232 and IR control signals
- AT-AVA-EX70C-BP-KIT — 40-m 4K/UHD extender kit with RS-232 and IR control, and bi-directional remote power allowing power to be supplied by either the transmitter or receiver
- AT-AVA-EX100CE-BP-KIT — 100-m 4K/UHD extender kit with Ethernet, RS-232 and IR control, and bi-directional remote power
All Avance Series extender kits include EDID filtering, clock stretching for interoperability with legacy and low-quality HDMI video sources. They are also all HDBaseT compliant.
A new feature with the Avance Series is bidirectional remote power, available on the AVA‑EX70C‑BP-KIT and AVA-EX100CE-BP-KIT.
Three of the Avance Series kits (AT-AVA-EX70-2PS-KIT, AVA-EX70C-BP-KIT and AVA-EX100CE-BP-KIT) are available immediately, and the remaining kits will be available in late August.