The new AtlasIED Series DPA series of amplifiers are network-ready DSP power amplifiers designed for both 70/100V and 8/4 ohm systems. Available in three models: the 600-watts DPA602, the 1200-watt DPA1202 and the 2400-watt DPA2402, all three incorporate on-board DSP and the graphical user interface (GUI) is embedded into the amplifier. You can configure and operate the amplifier using any standard web browser and does not require a standalone application.
To expand even further on the flexibility of the DPA Series, an expansion slot enables two card options. The DPA-DAC4 card provides four Dante digital audio inputs. The DPA-AMIX card provides 4 more analog input channels. Both increase the inputs from four to eight channels.
- Configurable for use as two-channel 70.7V amplifier
- Configurable for use as four-channel 4Ω amplifier
- Configurable for use as single channel 70.7V and two-channel 4Ω amplifier
- Networkable with on-board GUI
- Configurable DSP via GUI
- Site manager software with network auto-discovery fault reporting, input and output status, standby
- Status and remote activation via a scheduler timer
- User page with assignable input and output level control
- Mute assignments triggered via audio signal or contact closure
- Audio sense turn-on/off
- Four balanced inputs
- Optional accessory card slot for four-channel Dante receiver card or two mic / line, two aux input card