Phoenix, AZ – (April 2, 2019) – AtlasIED is ramping up its presence in the field, including both major and regional shows and events, to best support the needs of its integrators and end users and to work more closely with them to provide a better experience for those using the company’s comprehensive audio solutions for commercial business environments.
“We’ve found that the commercial integration community needs a mix of both local and major trade shows and events to learn about our products and deliver the very best experience to the end user,” says AtlasIED Vice President of Sales Michael Peveler. “We respect their busy schedules and therefore want to give them more choices for education and demos. We need to help them understand how to best integrate and use AtlasIED products in their projects and arm them with the best knowledge and strategies to sell and support our products.”
New sessions from April through to the end of the year include:
- NW/MET 2019 (Northwest Managers of Education Technology), Las Vegas, NV, April 17-19
- Ford AV Houston Spring Showcase, Houston, TX, April 23
- AVI Live! Minneapolis, Minneapolis, MN, May 8
- FM Valenti Roadshow, Wakefield, MA, May 21; North Haven, CT, May 22; New Brunswick, NJ, May 23
- Cisco Live US, San Diego, CA, June 9
- InfoComm, Orlando, FL, June 12-14
- CCUMC, Poughkeepsie, NY, October 2-5
- AVX, Denver, CO, October 16-17
Those interested in learning more about AtlasIED products and services should contact Michael Peveler, Vice President of Sales, AtlasIED by Emailing Michael.email@example.com.