ATEN Technology announced new additions Tuesday to its KE Series of KVM over IP Extenders. The solutions are designed for: the broadcasting industry (post-production and live events), control room environments (air traffic control, 911 call centers, utilities process control centers), network operation centers, surveillance/command control centers, data centers and testing labs.
ATEN KE9950/KE9952 4K DisplayPort Single Display KVM over IP Extender
These KVM over IP Extenders send HDMI KVM, audio, USB and serial via Cat5e/6 over a LAN or via an SFP fiber optic transceiver module over an optical Ethernet network.
- Video quality up to 4K (3840×2160@30Hz, 4:4:4); compatible with HDCP
- Provides fast-switching, secured data transmission (with AES 128-bit encryption) for flawless video quality, and visually lossless video compression
- Supports both extender and matrix modes for multi-display installations and video wall applications
- PoE functionality (KE9952 only)
ATEN KE6910 / KE6912 2K DVI-D Dual Link KVM over IP Extender
These are designed for the air traffic control (ATC) industry. ATEN’s DVI-D Dual Link Single Display KVM over IP Extenders have exclusive features, including 2Kx2K video resolution.
- Delivers video resolutions up to 2560×2048@50 Hz, including resolutions of 2560×1600@60Hz and 2048×2048@60Hz
- Adaptive fast switching — automatically fast switches between different Tx video resolutions on an Rx display within 0.3 seconds
- “Push” and “pull” — share content instantly with one click
- Supports power/network failover (two DC jacks for KE6910 and one DC jack + PoE for KE6912, one RJ45 and one SFP fiber for network failover)
- Connection Redundancy — automatically connects to another transmitter (Tx) after disconnection with the original Tx.
- Supports SFP fiber modules for up to 10-kilometer long-distance transmission, while the KE6912 features PoE functionality
Starting at $1,448, ATEN’s newest KVM over IP extenders are here: