ATEN Technology has launched its UC3021 CAMLIVE+. Part of ATEN’s growing portfolio of professional-level content creation products, the UC3021 lets users simply capture their professional camera or game console’s video image to an Android smartphone or a PC to livestream in 1080P60 format, making streaming quality immediately outstanding, even when on the go.
The UC3021 supports 60W USB-C power delivery pass-through which charges a laptop or Android phone. An HDMI loop-out port features latency-free, hassle-free video preview suitable for vlogging and live events, fulfilling the growing demand for content creation studios, wedding and event videographers, livestreamers and online worship by allowing users to publish and stream professional-level content that really stands out. Allowing for plug-and-play video capture for recording or streaming through leading broadcast software and having a compact and aesthetic design, the CAMLIVE+ provides users with an intuitive, high-quality livestreaming/video editing experience whether they are streaming inside or outside at an event.
- Supports unencrypted 4K video input for 1080P capture
- Software free — plug and play designed for PC, Mac and Android platforms
- HDMI loop-out — supports real-time HDMI video preview
- Up to 60W power charging capability for laptop or Android phone – supports USB-C PD3.0 power profile include 5V/9V/15V/20V
- Camera mount adapter makes the installation easier and stable
- Compatible with USB and Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) specification
ATEN’s UC3021 CAMLIVE+ HDMI to USB-C UVC Video Capture with PD3.0 Power Pass-Through is $159.20.