AmpliVox Sound Systems Adds SW3460 Carnegie Multimedia Mate Mobile Cart
AmpliVox Sound Systems has rolled out the new SW3460 Carnegie Multimedia Mate. Designed for flexible environments, the compact mobile cart includes a complete sound system. Features:
- Made of durable, scratch-resistant thermal-fused laminate with attractive PVC edge banding.
- Measures 26”W x 22”D x 40”H, yet has plenty of room for the built-in sound system, added technology support, plus storage.
- Two locking cabinet doors conceal a spacious interior that includes an adjustable shelf.
- Also has a slide-out laptop shelf, side-panel pull-out drawer for a data projector and a drop-hinge folding table for document camera or other accessories, making all technology tools close at hand.
- The UHF 16-channel, 150-watt wireless system is mounted inside the cabinet and two Jensen-design speakers are mounted in the front, ready to project sound to audiences as large as 2,000, and in rooms up to 20,000 square feet.
- The reading table includes an electret condenser mic with control panel for mic volume and wireless receiver audio adjustments — volume, bass, and treble.
- The unit also comes with a choice of wireless mic — lapel & headset flesh-tone over-ear, or handheld, allowing the presenter to roam the room for closer contact with the audience.
- The full sound system includes a Bluetooth module and features balanced XLR low impedance and supports phantom power up to 15 volts. It includes line-in and line out ¼” connectors.
The AmpliVox SW3460 Carnegie Multimedia Mate is here: www.Ampli.com