AmpliVox Releases Titan Portable Wireless PA SW800-96
The AmpliVox Titan Portable Wireless PA SW800-96 includes a blue back panel that shows off its full range of extensive capabilities — and AmpliVox says it is now made in the U.S.
The Titan PA is used everywhere that voice amplification is needed, for schools and churches, athletic fields, corporate events, auctions, emergency services and socially distanced communications. It is designed and built for power, portability, convenience, expandability and reliability.
Other features include:
- 100-watt amplifier broadcasts clear sound to audiences up to 2,500, in rooms up to 10,000 square feet, or outdoors.
- Built-in UHF wireless receiver and choice of wireless mic ensure freedom of movement up to 100 feet from the base unit. Choose handheld, lapel & headset or flesh tone over-ear wireless mic. Also includes a wired hand-held XLR mic with 25-foot cord.
- 96-channel receiver that syncs with any of the three wireless microphone options, to help assure interference-free communication.
- Built in media-player plays recorded music or speech from multiple inputs — Bluetooth receiver, SD card slot or USB slot.
- Sets up in minutes.
- Compact 23”H x 11.5”W x 11”D; weighs only 35 pounds.
- Retractable luggage style handle and built-in wheels make it roll like a suitcase.
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 10 hours.
- Bundled packages available with additional components such as mic stand, tripod, additional speaker for greater sound coverage, etc.
- Can be upgraded with second wireless receiver, for an additional wireless microphone to accommodate a second presenter.