Almo Professional A/V, the Pro AV industry’s Favorite Distributor, today introduced the 2019 E4 Experience, a rebranded, expanded version of the award-winning E4 AV Tour. Almo is continuing its education partnership with AVIXA by offering high quality courses worth CTS Renewal Units (RUs), while bringing new certification opportunities with the SDVoE Alliance and the Digital Signage Federation to E4 Experience attendees. Other highlights include an All-Star lineup of the industry’s most sought-after speakers teaching on the topics that are critical to AV professionals, along with a new E4 Concierge service to plan a customized experience based on attendee needs and interests.
The E4 Experience is visiting the following locations in 2019:
- Chicago: March 12 (Registration is open)
- Southern California: April 5
- NY Metro: September 25
- Atlanta: October 15
“The E4 Experience is so much more than an event — it’s an invaluable, full-day encounter that enables resellers, integrators and end users to truly deepen their AV knowledge and ultimately change the trajectory of their AV careers,” said Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing and communications, Almo Corporation. “Over the last 10 years, we’ve grown the E4 platform into an experience that our partners rely on to connect, learn and grow, especially if they don’t have the opportunity to travel to industry trade shows. They know that the investment of one day at E4 will give them the certifications, AVIXA renewal units, exposure to the newest technologies, and other information they are looking for to advance in their AV professions.”
Some of the most notable E4 Experience additions include:
- NEW SDVoE and Digital Signage Federation Certifications: The E4 Experience provides the only one-day opportunity to walk away with multiple certifications. The SDVoE Alliance is offering AV-over-IP Design certification, while the Digital Signage Federation is giving attendees the ability to earn certification for its fast-paced Foundations of Digital Signage course.
- NEW E4 Concierge: Attendees can customize their day and maximize their time at E4 Experience with the assistance of an E4 Concierge. Shortly after registration, Almo’s E4 Concierge will be in contact to help map out a schedule of courses, workshops and booth visits that cater to specific areas of interest. The customized schedule will then be printed on the back of the attendee’s badge upon check-in, making it easy to follow and achieve the goals set for the day.
- UPDATED Keynote and NEW Guided Tours: Respected AV technologist, Gary Kayye is helping to guide attendees into the future of AV-over-IP in his latest keynote, which takes them on a journey through the plethora of signal routing options via an IP network and how likely each will experience industry-wide adoption. Attendees will see the concepts discussed during the keynote come to life on the show floor as Gary is extending this educational experience into the E4 exhibit hall with two guided tours of specially hand-picked products from the industry’s leading AV manufacturers.
- NEW Hospitality and Lodging Experience: Many AV professionals are passing up the opportunity for digital signage and networked in-room televisions in hotels. Meet Almo’s dedicated Hospitality Team and attend sessions that address the current state of hotel industry technology, designing for the guest experience, and how to use technology to get hotel guests to return time and again.
Since 2009, Almo’s E4 program has offered AV professionals a full day of educational sessions, workshops and experience rooms worth AVIXA CTS Renewal Units (RUs) as well as exclusive access to the industry’s newest AV products and services. For more information, go to e4experience.com. E4 Chicago is on March 12 at Drury Lane Conference Center in Oakbrook Terrace, IL and E4 Southern California is on April 5 at the Hilton Orange County in Costa Mesa, CA. Both run from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. local time.
Go register NOW, here.