Almo Professional A/V announced it is taking its “Fully Charged” E4 AV Tour to Houston for the first time on September 11 and to the New York Metro area on October 8. In addition to the same refreshing training, electrifying new products and powerful networking opportunities that bring local resellers, integrators and consultants to the E4 events, the fall tour is launching two new hands-on “E4 Experience” workshops focusing on Digital Signage Content & Distribution and BYOD & Collaboration. Almo’s high-demand HDBaseT Installer Expert Certification training is also making a return this fall.
“We spent a lot of time pouring over the E4 spring surveys and learned that attendees want as much hands-on time as possible with new products and software so they can leave the event with actual experience using the latest equipment,” said Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing for Almo Professional A/V. “The E4 Experience workshops will each run five times throughout the day and are led by our Business Development Managers. E4 Experience provides a more personalized experience in a small group environment, allowing attendees to make the most of the time they spend at E4.”
The E4 Experience is being held in two workshop-style rooms that each hold a maximum of 10 people per session. The sessions will focus on the following:
- Experience #1: Digital Signage Content & Distribution. During this workshop, attendees will learn how to create their own custom piece of digital signage content using Brightsign’s BrightAuthor software and then publish it via a network-connected BrightSign player.
- Experience #2: BYOD & Collaboration. Bring your own device to this workshop and take the BYOD trend to a whole new level. Attendees will learn how to easily share content in a huddle room and a host of other ways to extend AV to smart devices. They will download apps on personal devices to interact with Barco Clickshare, Kramer Via Collage, Samsung displays and other BYOD solutions.
To learn more about the E4 Experience, click here.
The fall E4 events kick-off with a critically important keynote address by Gary Kayye of rAVe [Publications] called “Being Smart About Smart Buildings.” He discusses the essential practice of pre-engineering AV into every room in new construction and how to become a preferred provider to the architect and facility manager community.
Another highlight is the return of the 90-minute technical HDBaseT Installer Expert Program, which is designed for those who would like to learn more about HDBaseT technology, regardless of whether they are beginner or expert installers.
The complete line-up of E4 fall sessions include:
- Keynote: Being Smart About Smart Buildings. Gary Kayye, rAVe Publications (1.5 CTS RUs)
- NEW! Working with Third Party Services to Increase Your Sales. Tom Stimson (TBA CTS RU)
- Successful Project Management for AV Design & Installation. InfoComm (1 CTS RU)
- NEW! Encouraging Interaction in the World of “Me”: Using Interactive LCDs for Productivity. Gary Kayye (1 CTS RU)
- NEW! The E4 Experience: Digital Signage Workshop (TBA CTS RU)
- NEW! The E4 Experience BYOD & Collaboration Workshop (TBA CTS RU)
- HDBaseT Installer Expert Program. HDBaseT Alliance (1.5 CTS RUs and Expert Installer Certificate)
- Videowalls: A Start to Finish Guide for Success. NEC (.5 CTS RU)
- Emerging Technologies that Will Change the Future of AV. C2G (1 CTS RU)
- What’s That Noise? InfoComm (1 CTS RU)
- IP Signal Distribution – An Introduction and Comparison of Dante, AVB and Cobranet Protocols. Rob Ziv,
- Business Development Manager, Almo Pro A/V (1 CTS RU)
To get all the details or to register, go here.
If you want to see videos rAVe NOW shot at past E4 events, go here.