A little over a month after announcing it is acquiring certain assets and assuming certain liabilities of International Audio Visual Inc. (IAVI), Almo Professional A/V today reported that the transition has been completed. As a result, Almo Corporation is now the largest privately-held professional audio video distributor in the industry and a $1.2B corporation. It is also a global company through the procurement of IAVI’s Latin American business.
All Almo Pro A/V customers can expect:
- Access to Almo’s content creation, installation and bandwidth managed services, which provide a new dimension of growth and ongoing revenue potential.
- A full-featured eBusiness portal named Almo ACCESS, which includes online tracking, ordering, price sheets, return requests, customized spec sheets, images and a host of other valuable information.
- Highly competitive pricing and shipping rates along with buying power that ensures healthy inventory and advanced logistics thanks to the size, scope and power of the division’s parent company, Almo Corporation.
- Inventory in seven warehouses across the country for nationwide projects.
- Access to new product lines for both the professional and consumer markets.
- Award-winning education programs, such as the E4 AV Tour to help resellers stay ahead of the trends and be more competitive.