Almo Professional A/V Announces Last Chance to Register for E4 Dallas on September 13
Almo Professional A/V, in partnership with InfoComm International, announced the last chance to register for its next E4 AV training and networking event taking place in Dallas on Sept. 13. In addition to bringing more than 30 manufacturing partners and a newly updated set of 13 educational sessions, many worth CTS Renewal Units (RUs), a large number of Almo’s exhibiting partners, including Samsung Electronics, NEC Display Solutions, Panasonic, Sharp, LG and more, have announced they will showcase brand new products during E4 Dallas.
An overview of the Almo Pro A/V E4 AV Tour can be viewed here.
The Dallas E4 event will showcase the following brand new products, including:
- NanoLumens: NanoFlex 112-inch display and a NanoSlim 114-inch display in portrait mode
- Samsung Professional: 22-inch tile product, the UD22B square type narrow bezel display and NL22 transparent cube for retail display
- Sharp AQUOS: 90-inch full array LED TV with built-in Wi-Fi (LC-90LE745U)
- Sharp Professional: 90-inch commercial grade portrait monitor
- Samsung Consumer: 75-inch ES9000 SMART LED TV with built-in Wi-Fi and web camera
- Samsung Professional: 65- and 75-inch ME65B/ME75B LED monitors
- LG: RVF550 multi-point video teleconferencing system
- NEC: E463 new professional LED display
- AMX: DVX-2150/2155HD Enova all-in-one presentation switcher, a comprehensive solution including control, multi-format inputs, video switching, transcoding and scaling, local and remote distribution, plus audio mixing and amplification, all in a single box
Attendees will have the opportunity to explore multi-touch interactive displays and lampless LED projectors. They can learn the ins-and-outs of media players, see examples of signal distribution over long distances and coax, and learn first-hand how to create video wall configurations with control systems. They can also win prizes from sponsors worth a total of over $5,000.
To register or get the agenda, click here.