· Spring 2021 E4v scheduled for March 9-11
· Unique ability to choose from six subject “halls” at the click of a mouse
· 11 live, original sessions delivered by top educators
· Attendees can earn up to 14 AVIXA CTS RUs
Philadelphia, PA — February 11, 2021 — Almo Professional A/V, the Pro A/V industry’s most dynamic distributor, today revealed its next live, digital education event — the E4 Evolution (E4v) — is taking place March 9-11, 2021. Part of the award-winning E4 Experience platform, the E4v features the ability to access six customized subject matter “halls” — digital signage, education, emerging technologies, corporate AV, pro audio and UCC – for a wealth of information at just the click of a mouse. Additionally, the spring E4v features original, curated AVIXA-certified sessions delivered by the industry’s most respected educators.
Each carefully-crafted E4v session is worth one AVIXA CTS Renewal Unit (RU) with the opportunity to earn an additional RU following each live presentation. The spring 2021 E4v education lineup follows with more details about each session available here.
March 9, 2021 – UCC and Pro Audio Day
· Session 1: The Future of UCC – Rooms, BYOM, Collaboration Boards, Bars and Carts
Educator: Gary Kayye, Director and Co-Founder, The rAVe Agency
· Session 2: C into the Future (USB-C)
Educator: Joseph Cornwall, Technology Evangelist, Legrand/AV
· Session 3: So You Think You Know Everything About Audio Gain Staging?
Educator: Tom Kehr, Audiovisual Systems Design, Almo Professional A/V
· Session 4: NSCA Roundtable: UCC
March 10, 2021 – Corporate AV & Emerging Technology Day
· Session 1: The Reimagined Workplace: The Role of Existing and Emerging Technology
Educator: Pete Coman, Chief Technology Officer, PTS – People/Technology/Space – New York
· Session 2: The Power of Place – The New Next Workplace
Educator: Kay Sargent, Senior Principal – Director of the WorkPlace Practive, HOK
· Session 3: NSCA Roundtable: Corporate AV
March 11, 2021 – Digital Signage and Distance Learning/Education Day
· Session 1: Digital Signage Content Strategies for Savvy Integrators
Educator: Jim Nista, Digital Signage Creative Director
· Session 2: Techorating in 2021 – Digital Signage, Trends, Examples and More!
Educator: Jonathan Brawn, Principal, Brawn Consulting – AVIXA 2020 Educator of the Year
· Session 3: How to Design and Build the Ultimate Classroom: The Journey of a Professor and an AV Geek
Educator: Gary Kayye
· Session 4: NSCA Rountable: Education – Distance Learning