Almo Professional A/V today announced the E4 AV Tour will have stops in Boston, MA on September 23 and Dallas, Texas on October 18. Continuing the theme “Experience Your Future Now,” E4 includes all-day training (nearly all is InfoComm CTS RU approved) sessions, hands-on workshops, product and service launches and new manufacturing partners.
Due to its great interest this spring, E4 begins again with the world’s first keynote focused specifically on 4K. Led by Gary Kayye, founder of rAVe Publications, the session (worth 1.5 RUs) discusses the misinformation about 4K, such as exaggerated specs, compatibility and performance. Kayye teaches how to specify, sell and integrate these systems right the first time with just the facts and shares the top four applications for 4K. This session will be streamed live on the rAVePubs Facebook page.
Other technical, technology and business-oriented E4 sessions include:
- Encouraging Interaction in the World of “Me”: Using Interactive LCDs for Productivity (1 RU)
- NEW! Installation Issues for Converged AV/IT Systems (1 RU)
- NEW! OLED: The Curve of the Future (1 RU)
- NEW! Designing Commercial Audio Systems for Maximum Performance & Profit (1 RU)
- The Great Outdoors: High Bright, Outdoor and Weatherized Displays Defined (Dallas Only) (1 RU)
- NEW! Cables, Terminations and Rack-Building (1 RU)
- Dante Audio Networking Fundamentals (1RU)
- NEW! The Planar LED, LCD and 4K Image Experience (1 RU)
The E4 Experience workshops allow attendees to participate in two practical application sessions, both worth InfoComm RUs and available multiple times throughout the E4 events:
- Design a Huddle Space. Put the finishing touches on the design for an interactive huddle space. Use tools such as Barco’s ClickShare to experience how to share, collaborate and inspire.
- Behind the Scenes: Creating the E4 Digital Signage. Learn how digital signage is created behind the scenes for the E4 AV Tour using BrightSign’s BrightAuthor software. Participants will have the opportunity to create and publish their own digital signage.
Samsung’s exclusive showcase room will feature a creative mix of indoor SMART LED signage, semi-outdoor high ambient light displays for storefronts, outdoor displays certified to withstand the elements, a videowall made with seamless tiling and embedded System-on-Chip (SoC) technology, an interactive 82-inch E-Board display solution, a mirror display, and products from the new Samsung 4K display series.
The Samsung Showcase will also include an outdoor display course that highlights research pertaining to outdoor commercial display marketing conditions, what end users look for in outdoor displays, the ROI end users gain for leveraging outdoor technology, and ways to bring bright, brilliant messages outside.
The E4 exhibit hall welcomes Almo’s newest manufacturing partners InFocus, Optima and ViewSonic. Other fall E4 exhibitors include ADTI Media, AKG, Almo Connect Services, Almo Content Creation Services, Almo Installation Services, AMX, ATEN, Barco, Bose Professional, BrightSign, BWG, C2G, Canon, Chief, ClearOne, Comprehensive Connectivity, Da-Lite, dbx, Draper, ELO, Epson, Hitachi, InfoComm, JBL, LG, Listen, NEC, Panasonic, Peerless-AV, Planar, Premier Mounts, QSC, Samsung, SecurityTronix, Sharp, Soundcraft, SunBrite, Tightrope Media, TouchSystems, Tripplite, tvONE and ZeeVee
The E4 AV tour has traveled to cities around the country to provide product, technical and business training needs to thousands of resellers and installers while creating the ideal forum for professional networking. Named the best Training, Consulting/Business Service for the third year in a row, the E4 program offers AV professionals a full day of educational sessions worth InfoComm Renewal Units as well as exclusive access to the newest AV products and services.
E4 Boston is on September 23 at the Boston Marriott Newton and E4 Dallas is on October 18 at the Hyatt Regency Dallas. Both events run from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and are entirely free — including parking — for Almo Pro A/V’s reseller, integrator and consultant partners. To register, go here.