Almo ProAV to Celebrate 10th Birthday at InfoComm
Almo Professional A/V (InfoComm Booth #1111) the Pro AV industry’s favorite distributor, is celebrating its decade-long milestone of providing value-added distribution services to the AV industry at the AVIXA 2019 InfoComm Show, taking place June 12-14, 2019 in Orlando, Florida.
As part of the celebration, Almo is the exclusive sponsor for the InfoComm opening reception at B.B. King’s. The festivities continue in the Almo booth with an anniversary cake and the presentation of a donation check for the AVIXA Michael Vergauwen Scholarship program. Almo is also sponsoring a one-time, limited attendance show floor tour led by rAVe founder Gary Kayye. In addition, Almo is participating in the AVIXA awards ceremony and InfoComm education. And the Almo booth will feature a wide variety of the newest AV products debuting at this year’s show.
According to Sam Taylor, executive vice president and COO for Almo Professional A/V, “A decade ago, during an InfoComm press conference, we humbly announced the formation of Almo Professional A/V. This year’s show is an enormous celebration for us and for our dedicated manufacturing and integration partners as it symbolizes business growth and the expanded and elevated role of distribution in the AV industry.” Taylor continued, “Reflecting on these 10 years, we not only want to celebrate, but also continue to give back to the industry. One of those ways is by presenting a donation to the AVIXA Michael Vergauwen Foundation program with the ongoing goal of mentoring and supporting college students interested in pursuing careers in the AV industry.”
“The AVIXA Foundation is grateful to Almo Professional A/V for supporting our mission of workforce development, and we congratulate the company on its 10-year anniversary,” said AVIXA Chief Operating Officer and Foundation Executive Director Heidi Voorhees. “The Michael Vergauwen Scholarship remains an important part of the foundation’s program, helping enable the next generation of professionals to join AV companies around the globe. Continued support by AVIXA members such as Almo provides the resources needed so more students see the AV industry as their future home.”
Almo Professional A/V highlights at InfoComm 2019 include:
- InfoComm Opening Reception: Almo is the exclusive sponsor for the InfoComm opening reception, taking place on Tuesday, June 11 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at B.B. King’s Blues Club. Enjoy bacon, bourbon and blues while celebrating with Almo and networking with industry professionals.
- Almo 10-Year Anniversary Celebration: The 10-year anniversary celebration continues in the Almo booth (#1111) on Wednesday, June 12 at 2:30 p.m. with an AV-themed cake.
- AVIXA Michael Vergauwen Scholarship Donation Presentation: During the anniversary celebration on Wednesday, June 12 at 2:30 p.m. in the Almo booth, Almo executives are also presenting a donation check to AVIXA for the Michael Vergauwen Scholarship program. This scholarship is awarded to college students who display a passion for the AV industry, as well as a commitment to creating integrated experiences in their future career plans.
- Gary Kayye’s Rants & rAVes InfoComm 2019 LIVE Show Floor Tour. Almo is co-sponsoring the ONE-TIME tour with Listen Technologies. The tour is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, June 12 from 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. and is limited to only 50 tourists. Based on Kayye’s popular show floor tours during The Almo E4 Experience, the 90-minute guided tour takes participants across the entire InfoComm 2019 show floor. Each tourist will be outfitted with a Listen Technologies ListenTALK two-way tour guide headset to follow along. To register with a one-time AVIXA Foundation donation, click here.
- Almo’s Rob Ziv to feceive AVIXA CTS Holder of the Year Award: Almo’s Rob Ziv, CTS-D, CTS-I, ISF-C, DSCE, director of business development for Almo has been named 2019 CTS Holder of the Year by AVIXA. All AVIXA honorees are being recognized in a ceremony on the InfoComm 2019 Center Stage at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla. On Wednesday, June 12 at 4:00 p.m.
- Top AV products: The Almo ProAV booth is featuring the latest top brands of AV products. The Samsung 75-inch Class Q900 QLED Smart 8K UHD TV (QN75Q900RBF) is being shown exclusively in the Almo booth (#1111). Other top products include the Avocor Windows 65-inch Interactive Display (AVW-6555), the LG OLED Wallpaper (65EJ5D), a Samsung Dual-Sided High Brightness.
- Outdoor Display (OH55N-D), and Samsung Extreme Narrow Bezel Video Wall (UH46N-E). The Almo booth will also include equipment from Ecler Audio products.
- Almo’s Todd Heberlein to present “A Beginner’s Guide to Video Walls”: Todd Heberlein, CTS, business development manager for Almo Professional A/V is delivering an educational session on Wednesday, June 12 from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Worth 1.5 AVIXA CTS RUs, the session provides an overview of the various aspects to be considered with a new video wall project. It also illustrates the different processing/scaling options used with video walls, and the various applications for video walls, including digital signage, conference rooms and houses of worship.
Almo ProAV is here.