Almo ProAV (DSE Booth #DC4) is showing its newest Digital Signage Services during the Digital Signage Expo (DSE) in Las Vegas, March 27-28. These services are now available as products on Almo’s line card, enabling AV integrators to incorporate them at the outset of every installation.
The following Almo Digital Signage Services are now available as products:
- Software Training & Support Services. Almo offers a standard two-hour curriculum of BrightAuthor or BrightSign network software training, as well as customized BrightSign training options that go beyond the basics and cover a range of topics based on integrator needs. Additional services such as client onboarding, media player setup, consulting, enhanced support agreements and ongoing content maintenance are also available through Almo.
- Content Widgets: Easy-to-deploy informational widgets for digital signs including news, weather, custom calendars, waiting lists and tickers.
- Content Templates: Pre-designed templates for lobby directories, digital menus, directional signage, waiting lists, wayfinding, interactive lobby directories, photo directories, interactive donor walls, virtual concierge and more.
- Content Customization: The development of unique content for an installation. Includes advanced design, programming, content loading and setup.
Nista is leading the following sessions before and after DSE:
- Tuesday, March 26, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Digital Signage Content & Media Expert Program (DCME). Deep Dive into Production Software and Techniques
- Friday, March 29, 9:15 a.m. Content Workshop: How it’s Made: Tools and Techniques for Creating Digital Signage Content
Jim Nista brings a rich history in content creation to Almo, having worked as a Creative Director for a large range of clients. In 2002, Nista founded a digital marketing agency, which quickly began taking on software development and digital signage projects and evolved into Insteo, Inc., a leading provider of HTML5-based creative content. Nista serves on the Digital Signage Expo (DSE) Content Advisory Board and assisted in the development and presentation of the Digital Signage Content and Media Expert (DCME) certification program. He is a regular on the tradeshow circuit, having presented at DSE, International Sign Association (ISA), SignExpo and InfoComm. As a result of Nista’s creative leadership, Insteo has received 11 gold, silver and bronze DSE Apex awards.