Almo Pro A/V E4 AV Tour Brings New Products to Washington DC On April 6
With just a week to go, Almo Professional A/V today announced its award-winning E4 AV Tour will feature dozens of the newest AV products, services and solutions during the first stop in Washington DC on April 6.
“Our attendees have told us time and again that one of the main reasons they attend E4 is to get a leg up on the newest products available in the Pro A/V industry,” said Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing for Almo Professional A/V. “Our manufacturing partners know the E4 format works, which is why so many of them are using the DC event next week to showcase — and in some cases, unveil — their latest and greatest.”
To listen to a recent podcast interview with Melody Craigmyle about the spring 2016 E4 events, click here.
Some of the highlighted new products on the E4 DC show floor include:
- ADTI Media 9.9mm SkyPanel Digital LED Display
- ATEN 4×4 4K Seamless Matrix Switch with Scaler (VM6404H)
- ATEN 12-Port DP Video Wall Media Player (VS1912)
- ATEN Seamless Matrix Switch With Scaler (VM6404H)
- Barco Clickshare CS100 and CSE200
- BrightSign Firmware For 4K Media Players supporting 4K HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- ELO 4602L 46” IDS Touchscreen with PCAP (Projected Capacitive Touch)
- ELO IDS 10-inch Touchscreen
- ELO IDS 22-inch Touchscreen
- Epson Pro-L Laser Projector
- LG 86-inch Screen
- Peerless-AV Outdoor UV3 Outdoor Television
- Sharp PN-H801 80-inch Professional Monitor
- Sharp PN-L703B/PN-L703W Wireless 70-Inch Interactive Professional Displays
- ZeeVee Zyper4K Technology
- ZeeVee ZyPro 820i with Simultaneous IP Stream
Other E4 highlights include the world’s first keynote focused specifically on 4K led by Gary Kayye, founder of rAVe Publications, and E4 Experience workshops focused on designing a huddle space and creating E4 digital signage. CTS-certified educational courses will also run continually throughout the day. For a complete list of courses, click here.