Almo Professional A/V revealed its next live, digital education event — the E4 Evolution (E4v) — is taking place March 9-11, 2021. Part of the E4 Experience platform, the E4v features the ability to access six customized subject matter “halls” — digital signage, education, emerging technologies, corporate AV, pro audio and UCC — for a wealth of information at just the click of a mouse. Additionally, the spring E4v features original, curated AVIXA-certified sessions delivered by the industry’s most respected educators.
Launched in spring of 2020, the E4v provides exclusive online education related to the design and specification of AV systems. E4v offers three days of content worth up to 14 AVIXA CTS Renewal Units, along with three NSCA-led roundtable discussions. Registration for E4v is now open and free to integrators, end users and tech managers.
“The most unique aspect of the E4v is the ability to choose from six different solutions centers – similar to a pavilion area at an in-person trade show. This gives attendees the ability to fully customize their experience and easily focus on what they need to know now,” according to Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing for Almo Corporation. “The spring E4v is stacked with all-new, non-repeated sessions taught by the brightest visionaries in the industry on topics designed to prepare integrators for the optimistic outlook expected in AV this year.”
Each E4v session is worth one AVIXA CTS Renewal Unit (RU) with the opportunity to earn an additional RU following each live presentation. The spring 2021 E4v education lineup follows with more details about each session available here.
March 9, 2021 — UCC and Pro Audio Day
- Session 1: The Future of UCC — Rooms, BYOM, Collaboration Boards, Bars and Carts — Educator: Gary Kayye, Director and Co-Founder, The rAVe Agency
- Session 2: C into the Future (USB-C) — Educator: Joseph Cornwall, Technology Evangelist, Legrand/AV
- Session 3: So You Think You Know Everything About Audio Gain Staging? — Educator: Tom Kehr, Audiovisual Systems Design, Almo Professional A/V
- Session 4: NSCA Roundtable: UCC
March 10, 2021 – Corporate AV & Emerging Technology Day
- Session 1: The Reimagined Workplace: The Role of Existing and Emerging Technology — Educator: Pete Coman, Chief Technology Officer, PTS — People/Technology/Space — New York
- Session 2: The Power of Place – The New Next Workplace — Educator: Kay Sargent, Senior Principal — Director of the WorkPlace Practive, HOK
- Session 3: NSCA Roundtable: Corporate AV
March 11, 2021 – Digital Signage and Distance Learning/Education Day
- Session 1: Digital Signage Content Strategies for Savvy Integrators — Educator: Jim Nista, Digital Signage Creative Director
- Session 2: Techorating in 2021 — Digital Signage, Trends, Examples and More! — Educator: Jonathan Brawn, Principal, Brawn Consulting — AVIXA 2020 Educator of the Year
- Session 3: How to Design and Build the Ultimate Classroom: The Journey of a Professor and an AV Geek — Educator: Gary Kayye
- Session 4: NSCA Rountable: Education — Distance Learning
Launched in spring of 2020 as part of the award-winning E4 Experience platform, the E4v provides exclusive online education related to the design and specification of AV systems. As the next evolution in virtual educational experiences, E4v helps attendees evolve and thrive by providing critical trends and business content delivered by the industry’s most sought-after presenters and worth AVIXA CTS Renewal Units. The spring 2021 E4v is taking place on March 9-11, 2021 from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. EST.