Philadelphia, PA — November 22, 2019 — Last week, Almo Hospitality, manufacturer and exclusive distributor of Cape Soleil outdoor hospitality furniture, showcased the latest lines in the collection surrounded by outdoor televisions and displays from Peerless-AV during the BDNY show in New York.
Listen to an Almo Hospitality interview during BDNY about the Cape Soleil furniture here.
Listen to a Peerless-AV interview during BDNY about the outdoor televisions here.
To give hoteliers, restaurant owners and other hospitality professionals easy access to the Cape Soleil furniture, Almo Hospitality has launched a dedicated Cape Soleil website, which contains provider details, specs, photos and information on all the Cape Soleil collections. It will soon include videos and additional content about outdoor spaces in commercial hospitality environments.
View the complete Cape Soleil brochure here.
According to Stephen McKay, senior vice president, special markets, Almo Professional A/V, “Hoteliers now realize that the full guest experience extends well outside the sleeping room, and as outdoor spaces become more popular, guests are expecting more inviting gathering spaces and viewing areas outside. At the same time, these spaces create additional revenue opportunities for hotel properties. In fact, savvy property owners are even creating outdoor areas that can be rented separately for parties, weddings and other events.” McKay continued, “The Cape Soleil brand is a cost-effective, high quality option with product in stock or customized to match the environment’s brand standards and décor. When paired with weather-resistant UltraView™ UHD Outdoor TVs from Peerless-AV, the Cape Soleil furniture opens up a wealth of new business opportunities for today’s hospitality environments.”
About Cape Soleil Contract Collection of Outdoor Hospitality Furniture
The Cape Soleil Furniture Collection is available in a wide range of styles, finishes and materials that can stand alone or be paired together for an eclectic designer look that’s cohesive and inviting. The line includes tables, dining chairs, lounge seating, sofas, and side tables and a variety of complimentary outdoor living essentials like outdoor TVs, mounts and sound bars from Peerless-AV, as well as fire pits, umbrellas, patio heaters, outdoor fans and misters.
The Cape Soleil furniture requires minimal maintenance and is constructed from lightweight materials that provide strength, weather and rust-resistance for long-term durability. In addition, the furniture uses UV-resistant contract fabrics from Sunbrella™ and Phifer™ to protect against fading and stand up to rigorous use in commercial environments. All of the products in the Cape Soleil line are currently ready for quick ship delivery or can be custom-made in a variety of fabric and finish options to match the exact design specifications of a hotel property.
Additionally, Cape Soleil products are backed by a 10-year frame warranty, five years on the powder coated finish, three years on fabrics (including slings) and three years on the wicker. The furniture is made using 100 percent recyclable aluminum, making it an environmentally-responsible brand.
About Peerless-AV Outdoor Televisions
The following outdoor televisions and stands were shown in the Cape Soleil booth:
- UltraView™ UHD Outdoor TVs. An all-season solution for outdoor entertainment living that is all weather-rated, maintenance-free and has an operating temperature range of -22-degrees F to 122-degrees F.
- All-in-One Kiosk Powered by BrightSign®. Ideal for a variety of digital signage applications, this kiosk delivers flawless full HD 1080p and an abundant set of features like interactivity, live text, media feeds and multi-zone. The kiosk’s sleek, stylish design offers the ruggedness needed for public use, plus simple installation and maintenance.
- Xtreme™ High Bright Outdoor Displays. Built to withstand the harsh outdoor elements. These displays are maintenance-free with no fans, vents or filters and are fully protected against water, dust, moisture and even insects. The display’s cover glass is optically-bonded, which increases the perceived contrast ratio and cuts down on glare.
- Flat Panel TV Stand for up to 75-Inch TVs. Provides a safe and secure option for displaying digital content in public areas. The solidly-engineered stand holds a single display, two displays back-to-back, two displays in portrait orientation, or even four displays in either landscape or portrait orientation.
- SmartMount® Motorized Height Adjustable Flat Panel Cart. Designed to safely mount, move and store an interactive display. UL-recognized actuators allow a display to be raised or lowered up to 25.6-inches with the touch of a button.
About Almo Hospitality
Almo’s Hospitality Division is reshaping expectations of a FF&E distribution partner by enabling integrators and resellers serving the hospitality market to simplify deployments for the guest room and beyond with industry-leading brands, the latest hospitality trends and distinctive new-to-market brands coupled with its specialized business development, FF&E and hospitality dedicated sales teams. Almo Hospitality’s five primary market categories include In-Room Entertainment and Guest Conveniences; Banquet and Conference Room; Guest Experience and Revenue Drivers; Indoor/Outdoor Furniture and Recreation; and Managed Services. For more information about Almo Hospitality, go to www.hospitality.almoproav.com.