With well over 2,500 preregistered attendees tuning in live last week for the spring 2021 edition of the E4 Evolution (E4v), Almo Professional A/V extended the opportunity to learn and earn AVIXA CTS Renewal Units through the E4v Flex Experience. E4v Flex is a month-long, on-demand opportunity for integrators, end users and tech managers to access all three days’ worth of the spring E4v content, including the prerecorded, career-enhancing sessions delivered by the industry’s most respected educators. The E4v Flex Experience is available to attendees until April 16, 2021.
“We received an overwhelming number of requests to extend the viewing period after last week’s E4v to give attendees the opportunity to re-watch the content, catch additional sessions, and share the information with their staff for training and learning purposes,” said Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing for Almo Corporation. “With E4v Flex, attendees can now fit the content into their schedules when it’s most convenient and streamline learning about the topics that matter the most to them, all while still having access to the full curated experience delivered by dynamic thought leaders.”
Here’s what some of the E4v attendees said about their experience:
“The E4v is so much more than a training show, it’s an AV multi-media event — I look forward to seeing who is presenting at each E4v,” said Eddie Nowik, CTS, inside sales specialist, HB Communications, Inc. “What I like best is the ease of training. It feels like you are part of something big. I wish I could stay in the E4v for the whole day.”
“The UCC class had a lot of great information about how to design the workspace for the post-COVID era,” said Brian Fry, CTS, audio visual estimator, APG Technology. “I also enjoyed Joe Corwall’s ‘C into the Future’ (USB-C) session. He broke down why this connectivity is important and how deploying it can help our customer experience.”
“As a newcomer to the AV world, the E4v has been extremely insightful and educational. I find the speakers and panelists engaging and knowledgeable. Glad to be a part of the E4v,” said Lani Harvell, AV Innovative Design.
Each E4v session is worth one AVIXA CTS Renewal Unit (RU) and can be broken down for viewing as follows:
Recommended for Technicians and Installers:
- C into the Future (USB-C) — Educator: Joseph Cornwall, Technology Evangelist, Legrand/AV
- So You Think You Know Everything About Audio Gain Staging? — Educator: Tom Kehr, Audiovisual Systems Design, Almo Professional A/V
- How to Design and Build the Ultimate Classroom: The Journey of a Professor and an AV Geek — Educator: Gary Kayye, Director and Co-Founder, The rAVe Agency
Recommended for Experience Makers, Marketers and Content Creators:
- Digital Signage Content Strategies for Savvy Integrators — Educator: Jim Nista, Digital Signage Creative Director
- Techorating in 2021 — Digital Signage, Trends, Examples and More! — Educator: Jonathan Brawn, Principal, Brawn Consulting — AVIXA 2020 Educator of the Year
Recommended for Forward-Thinking Trendsetters and Designers:
- The Future of UCC — Rooms, BYOM, Collaboration Boards, Bars and Carts — Educator: Gary Kayye
- The Reimagined Workplace: The Role of Existing and Emerging Technology — Educator: Pete Coman, Chief Technology Officer, PTS — People/Technology/Space — New York
- The Power of Place — The New Next Workplace — Educator: Kay Sargent, Senior Principal – Director of the WorkPlace, HOK
E4v attendees can visit six Solution Centers to earn additional CTS RUs and learn more about the top AV/IT products and verticals of the season. In each, they’ll not only experience the prerecorded sessions, but can also watch quick interviews with industry experts about products, services and trends in digital signage, education, emerging technologies, corporate AV, pro audio and UCC.
Three enlightening roundtables, moderated by Tom LeBlanc, director of industry outreach and media channels, NSCA are also available for viewing as part of E4v Flex Experience. Focused on UCC, Corporate AV and Distance Learning, these sessions offer great perspective from a variety of roles within the AV industry.
Launched in spring of 2020 as part of the award-winning E4 Experience platform, using THE rAVe Agency’s LAVNCH Virtual Event Platform, the E4v provides exclusive online education related to the design and specification of AV systems. As the next evolution in virtual educational experiences, E4v helps attendees evolve and thrive by providing critical trends and business content delivered by the industry’s most sought-after presenters and worth AVIXA CTS Renewal Units. Go here to register and learn: www.e4evolution.com.