Dedicated Digital Signage Manufacturer Allsee Technologies have officially launched their new 15” Rod Powered Window Displays. Having exhibited the prototype version of this solution earlier this year at ISE 2019 we are proud to now release this unique product to our partners.
These innovative displays use low voltage technology, similar to traditional rod powered static light pockets usually found in estate agent window displays, to supply power to the screens. They also feature a high brightness 1,000cd/m² panel so they can be read in direct sunlight. Their built in Android media player can be updated via USB, by using our own easy-to-use online CMS or third party software compatible with Android.
The full features are as follows:
• Rod Powered Displays – No mains cable is required to provide power as these innovative screens are powered via the rods on which they are mounted. Achieve a clean and seamless installation with no cables whatsoever for a modern and sleek feel.
• 1,000cd/m² Sunlight Readable LCD Digital Light Pockets – Catch the attention of passers-by and potential customers with these 1,000cd/m² high brightness LCD digital light pockets. Ideal for combining with static light pockets in window displays to provide eye-catching motion alongside printed signage.
• Plug and Play – The most straightforward way to upload content to the screen. Simply load images and videos onto a USB stick and insert into the display; your images and videos will now play in a continuous loop.
• Optional Rear Graphics Pocket – On the rear of the display there is a pocket that a printed graphic can be inserted into to really maximise on the space used. This can be removed if necessary but comes as standard at no extra cost.
• LED Frame – These displays have an attractive LED illuminated bevelled edge to compliment traditional static light pockets seamlessly.
• Synchronise Multiple Displays – Synchronise your content across multiple screens in the same window display. You can achieve the effect of one large image or video across multiple screens or have content playing and transitioning in perfect unison.
• Complete Package Solution – We can provide all of the necessary additional fittings and a transformer kit to complete installation of the innovative display solution.
We will be showcasing these revolutionary displays at ISE 2020 however the 15” Digital Rod Displays are in stock now in the UK and available for immediate dispatch. For the latest prices and special offers please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on +44 (0)121 421 4458.
Allsee Technologies have offices and warehouse facilities in Birmingham, United Kingdom as well as Oostende, Beligum. Founded in 2007 Allsee has quickly developed into market leading Digital Advertising Display Manufacturer with an impressive Blue Chip client portfolio. To meet the demand of our global distribution network of resellers, our factory in China has the capability to produce 2,000 displays every day, ranging from digital advertising displays, freestanding digital posters and touch screens to LCD and LED video wall displays. Our success has been driven by our focus on delivering supreme quality, market leading customer service and unparalleled industry expertise. We are the only manufacturer committed to simplifying the emerging technology of Digital Signage for our customers.