Introducing a vocal microphone designed specifically for intensive stage use, AKG by HARMAN is announcing the new D5 C dynamic directional microphone. The D5 C provides the dependability and sonic quality required for all live sound environments.
Thanks to its cardioid polar pattern, the D5 C is the most sensitive to sound coming from the front, while barely responding to sound from the back. It can withstand press levels up to 160 dB, while the elimination of handling noise guarantees reliable performance. An additional model, the D5 CS, is electrically, mechanically and acoustically identical to the D5 C, but features a click-free on/off switch.
- Patented laminated Varimotion diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern for a wide variety of applications
- Dual shock mount of microphone capsule, eliminating any kind of handling noise
- Integrated pop filter for elimination of pops and wind noise
- Spring-steel wire-mesh grille