AJA Video Systems partnered with Audinate to launch the first 12G-SDI embedded audio to Dante audio bridge. Targeted at live event and ProAV workflows, the new OG-DANTE-12GAM is an openGear, Dante audio embedder and disembedder, with dual 12G-SDI ports, 64 channels of audio and DashBoard control software integration.
OG-DANTE-12GAM is a new high density, openGear-compatible solution for bridging 12G/6G/3G SDI sources with embedded audio to and from the Dante audio ecosystem. Dante audio networking provides digital audio distribution over IP networks, supporting uncompressed, multi-channel, low latency, high-resolution audio, with scalability, simplified wiring and easy installation. OG-DANTE-12GAM provides a high-density infrastructure solution bridging Dante to SDI and back, ideal for stadiums, theaters, concerts, stage rentals, houses of worship, universities and other production environments. OG-DANTE-12GAM features industry-wide compatibility with openGear frames, allowing for up to 640 channels of SDI/Dante audio bridging within a single 2RU frame housing 10 cards.
OG-DANTE-12GAM features include:
- Support for 12G/6G/3G SDI embedded audio to and from the Dante audio ecosystem.
- Dual, and independent 12G-SDI, (2x inputs and 2x outputs), each supporting 16 embedded audio channels, totaling 64 channels per card in a compact design.
- Compatibility with openGear frames from AJA and third parties.
- High density and small form factor, enabling 10 cards to be utilized in a single openGear frame for up to 640 channels of SDI/Dante audio bridging.
- Ross DashBoard control software support for remote signal status and configuration, on Windows, macOS and Linux.
- Support for Dante Controller software.
OG-DANTE-12GAM is $2,495.