Absen To Unveil LED Innovations At IBC 2023
Absen, the world’s leading LED display brand, is set to unveil its latest innovations in broadcast and esports at IBC 2023. The company will showcase its cutting-edge LED technology on Stand 2.B24, where visitors will have the opportunity to see virtual production, rental & staging, and commercial displays in action, as well as get hands-on with Absen’s revolutionary LED technology.
In addition to the exhibition, Absen will host a range of events and activities on its stand including interviews with industry experts on the latest trends and developments in LED technology. Absen will also be hosting live casting of esports tournaments and other events on its stand, giving visitors the chance to experience the excitement of live LED production. There is also a chance for visitors to the stand to compete 1-on-1 in a game of Rocket League on an Absen’s state-of-the-art LED display.
To create an immersive show experience, Absen has partnered with a range of leading industry brands to make its stand an IBC must see destination:
- Brompton Technology: LED video processing (SX40, XD, S8)
- ARRI: motion picture equipment (AMIRA Live, 24mm Prime Lens, AMIRA Live PL Hirose Mount)
- stYpe: camera tracking technology (RedSpy 3.0 Camera Tracking Package, stypeKit AutoAim)
- Big Purple Productions: production management and esports solutions
- Smart Stage: xR solutions (immersive mixed reality studio replacing traditional green screen)
- disguise: media servers (vx 2, rx II), Porta software along with broadcast content
“IBC 2023 show is the perfect opportunity to seem our latest display innovations and to learn more about how our LED technology is transforming the broadcast and esports industries,” says Jessica Golding, European Brand and Marketing Director, Absen. “I’d urge anyone visiting the show to visit our Stand on 2.B24 to experience the present and future of LED displays.”
Absen’s LED displays are used by some of the biggest names in the broadcast and esports industries, including the BBC, CNN, ESPN, and Riot Games.
To find out more, visit Absen on stand 2.B24 at IBC 2023, 15-18 September, Amsterdam RAI.