“There’s no other show this year that will offer an opportunity to see and hear what’s new in the residential technology industry — and connect with your peers,” said Emerald Group vice president, CEDIA Expo & KBIS, Jason McGraw. “While the show will be smaller, it also presents something unique: More time for quality, one-on-one relationship building and a chance to see brands that might overwise be missed.”
The following brands are just a sample of the nearly 100 brands that will exhibit at the show:
- Bad Dog Tools — Bad Dog Tools is family owned and operated for over 30 years. Bad Dog Tools has been thinking out of the (tool)box since the 1980s with the introduction of the Handi Disc flexible abrasive wheel. These unique and useful tools are backed by a lifetime satisfaction guarantee and top-notch customer service support. They carry a whole range of carbide-based tools for drilling and cutting. Over the years, they’ve changed the angle of the carbide, stiffened shanks, experimented with anti-kickback designs and more. Bad Dog Tools want their products to be the best — all while having fun creating them.
- Ecosense — Ecosense is an LED technology company where science meets art. Recognized by the likes of Red Dot for innovation and design, as well as Inc. 500 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for consistently making their fastest-growing companies lists, Ecosense serves a creative class of artists and designers and has been fortunate to light the most coveted spaces on earth. At Ecosense, they strive to pioneer in the areas of color science, hardware, software and data science.
- Garden Light LED — Think all lighting systems are the same? They’re not. Offer your clients something different, easier and better. While many low-voltage LED lighting fixtures are manufactured in foreign countries, Garden Light LED proudly builds all LED products in our factory in Tampa, Florida. Garden Light LED fixtures are the product of intense collaboration and are engineered, designed and assembled in the U.S., allowing us to maintain the purity of the Garden Light LED standard.
- Hide-a-Trim — Switch and outlet plates have routinely been installed on the surface of walls for decades. Plates are generally white or another color that never matches the wall paint, creating an eyesore. Hide-A-Trim was designed with the purpose of enhancing the appearance of walls and ceilings. It perfectly camouflages installed electrical devices on any wall or surface. Hide-A-Trim’s goal is to offer the quickest and simple installation for all electricians and carpenters. Simple is their motto across the board, from ordering to installation. Quality is never compromised and is suitable for the finest structures. Hide-A-Trim components have been designed to be compatible with Leviton, Lutron, Hubbell, Legrand and Eaton devices.
- iRoom iO — iRoom iO is a global Apple-certified manufacturer of high-end intelligent docking solutions for Apple iPads. iRoom’s docking solutions transform your Apple tablet into a stylish touch panel for lighting, shade, audio, environment and security control. Thanks to the locking anti-theft function, the iPad can be safely integrated into conference rooms, hotel lobbies, hospitals or any semi-public setting. Unique features like motorized operation, control functionality independent of the iPad and superior aesthetics make iRoom iO’s docking solutions perfect for any application.
- L-Acoustics — L-Acoustics Creations: Bring the Concert Home. L‑Acoustics is the world leader in premium professional sound systems for live events. From world-class artists on tour to major music festivals and sporting events, we are the trusted choice of audio professionals around the globe. Now, for the first time in our company history, the incomparable precision and power of L‑Acoustics sonic expertise are available for specification in innovative spaces designed to delight the most exacting listeners.
- Lutek — Lutek is a woman-owned and operated Colorado manufacturer for sophisticated shading systems and design solutions. Recognized by Colorado architects, designers and contractors as an expert in exceptional, high-quality window coverings, Lutek has continued to evolve over the past 50 years to take advantage of new technologies and consumer demands.
- MetraAV — More than a manufacturer, we are the innovators and integrators of quality AV products for homes and businesses. Formerly known as Metra Home Theater Group, we design, engineer and produce the most innovative installation accessories for custom integration into home theaters, commercial AV systems, security surveillance networks and consumer households. MetraAV is a division of Metra Electronics, and its brands include Ethereal, Velox, Helios, Install Bay and Spyclops Surveillance Systems.
- Origin Acoustics — The Origin Acoustics team has been responsible for inventions and innovations that have changed the face of the home entertainment industry. Inventions like the first in-wall speaker and the first directional in-ceiling speaker are just the tip of the iceberg. Pushing the limits of technology and materials, this team has dominated the market for three decades and supplied loudspeakers to millions of homes around the world. Today they have joined forces under the Origin banner to deliver the most advanced and impressive array of architectural loudspeakers ever available.
- Screen Innovations — Innovative shades & projection screens, making life beautiful, convenient and fun. Dedicated to developing the most innovative and design-forward projection screens, window covering and outdoor shading and screen solutions for home and corporate environments, Screen Innovations engineers and hand-builds every product it sells in its 75,000-square-foot factory in Austin, Texas. Always putting the customer first, SI listens, learns and delivers a wide variety of design-forward products, services and online tools. Committed to doing its part to limit the company’s impact on the environment, SI follows LEAN manufacturing principles and monitors production processes closely to minimize waste wherever possible.
- Straight Wire — Straight Wire has been producing predominantly USA-made premium audio/video cables for over 35 years and is recognized for product selection, prompt delivery and build quality on CUSTOM and bulk cables. They have won numerous awards worldwide as a top-performance product line and a “best buy” winner for cables. Straight Wire has provided internal wiring and OEM cables for many worldwide-recognized AV manufacturers.